<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Living On A Prayer
Monday, January 21, 2008 at 3:21 AM

When I feel the despair, only one thing keeps me going. Pastor said about having the secret place where you can turn to. Many times I've felt scared and lost but He always pick me up again, soften my heart once more, give me hope and confidence.

There're times I felt like giving up. He said "Try Again".
When I cried, He said "I'm interceding for you".
When I was afraid, He said "Dare to dream"
When I give Him my heart, He says "I love you".


Just one word and revelation to keep building on the solid rock.

Not going thru the motions relying on our ability, but by the Spirit. He is enough to sustain.

My dreams will blossom...