| I'm Looking Unto Him!! |
| Friday, April 11, 2008 at 3:12 AM |
Today was the first time I led P&W in cell group. Felt excited and a little anxious but later that night I felt reassured that it'd be all ok. Anxiousness dissipated into feelings of faith and expectancy that God will move. I prayed and desired that I would lead them to encounter God tonight. During the P&W, I could the peace within me and all was not bad.
And yes...everything has its own time and season..God working and straightening out some things in us along the way. In the past, there were times I could have stepped out but I didn't have the faith and boldness to. However God is good. Thanks to the people I spent time with in the past two years, I began to see from a different perspective.
Just like the exchange between Moses and God. God called Moses to bring the children of Israel out of Egypt, to be their leader, be God's channel, be His mouthpiece. Then Moses told God he wasn't that eloquent, being slow of speech and slow of tongue. But God said "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord? Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say". When I reflect upon this encounter, I always feel so much faith and conviction..that "the impossible is nothing at all to God". Since He chose Moses and believed in him, the same applies for me too. This brings me the faith and expectancy for a move of God.
Let me not turn and rely on my own abilities and talent, but rely on the One who gave them to me. As I step out, let my faith please Your heart..
My dreams will blossom...
|