<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Secret Place
Friday, April 18, 2008 at 1:06 AM

Presence of God was awesome in CG.

Waiting upon the Lord.

I felt His warmth as He walked into the room.
He showed me the picture of my bedroom, with Him standing inside.
I was standing outside, with Him looking at me from inside the room.

And then He spoke.
"I am always here night and day. From the time when you leave this room and until you come back... I'm right here waiting for you."

He was so real, so heartfelt, so close..


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I saw another picture.

Him walking on water towards the disciples boat.
He walked on water to get into our boat.
He braved the storm and the winds to get into our boat.
He let us sail in our boats, and get tossed by the winds and waves, feeling scared, wet, and weary.

Just so He could stretch out His loving hands and say "Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You love us more than we know it. Thank You for the salvation and the cross.

My dreams will blossom...