<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
IN MY LIFE
Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 1:49 AM

Cried it all out in His presence last night.
Really need the breakthrough.
And as I went on my knees, all I wanted was a touch from Him.

"The journey may be a long one, but child I promise you that your faithfulness toward My vision will be rewarded. I see your good works, your talent, your sacrifices. Put your trust in Me and I will lead you through." That alone was enough.

It is when I see and understand the extent of God's faithfulness in my life, that I dare to step out and embrace changes, challenges, yet another level of faith to be conquered. Just like what Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego said with such conviction and power in front of the king Nebuchadnezzar, "If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. But even if he doesn’t, we want to make it clear to you, Your Majesty, that we will never serve your gods or worship the gold statue you have set up.” Reading this I really felt the extent of their faithfulness and great love for God. Indeed, He saved them out of the blazing furnace. God is faithful!!!!! And Daniel, he too did not compromise his faith. He trusted God so much and was faithful till the very end, even when he was thrown into the lion's den. God rewarded the faithfulness of these four men.

If we're found faithful, He will honor that. But if we're "faithless, he remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself."

The faithfulness of God is greater than man's faithfulness.
Thank You for telling me to never give up
Cos You are greater than everything I'm doing.

My dreams will blossom...