<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FOR YOUR CAUSE
Monday, May 5, 2008 at 1:05 AM

We can feel disappointed by others but He is faithful till the very end.

It is His love and faithfulness in my life that cause me to want to commit, to be consecrated.
Truly, He remains faithful when we are faithless.
I want to be like Him, faithful in the little things.

Faithful in calling up members.
Faithful in giving bible study.
Faithful in serving people.
Faithful in meeting my connect group to pray every week.
Faithful to carry out my duties at work.
Faithful in setting aside quality time to talk to God.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You for Your faithfulness toward us. For picking us up.

Lord, I will NOT LET GO of the people You've placed around me. Teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. Whatever time I have in my hands, I pray that You'd anoint me to spend it well, use it wisely. Pray for them, meet their needs, share the gospel.

All for Your cause.

My dreams will blossom...