<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OTHERS CAN BUT I CAN'T
Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 2:08 AM

Others can compromise and take shortcuts but I can't.

Others can disregard but I can't.

Others can commit as and when they feel like committing but I can't.

Others can think it's alright to settle for a lesser standard but I can't.

Others can think of excuses to justify themselves for a mistake but I can't.

Others can be aware of their weaknesses and don't change but I can't.

Others can be least accountable but I can't.

Others can lose focus and waste their time but I can't.

Others can neglect being a responsible person but I can't.

Others can cry and complain and whine but I can't.

Others can think of themselves and what they will gain but I can't.

Others can say what they like and do what they feel anytime, but I can't.

Others can take their salvation for granted, but I can't.

Others can forsake His words but I can't.

Others can... but I can't.

My dreams will blossom...