<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Worthy
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 1:35 AM

The atmosphere and presence over at JW this morning was awesome. It's really encouraging to see how Pastor prays, to come draw the anointing from him. As I gave my burdens to God, I felt a lift in my spirit. His presence came so strong that I wept at where I was seated.

Singing in the spirit and strumming my guitar last night, I was brought back to the times I served Him when I first came to church three years ago. I'm thankful for His faithfulness.

One thing that came to my mind was: "He is worthy".

Worthy of our commitment.. our consecration...our time & sacrifice... of all we're doing..

He is worthy.

I will continue running, cos You're my best friend running with me. You will never forsake me.

My dreams will blossom...