| Evening at Somerset |
| Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 2:51 AM |
Before our SKIN gathering today, I met up with Jovita and Verina to catch up with them. We had dinner at Centrepoint's Long Johns and thereafter decided to stop by Coffee Bean near Paragon to chat and chill out. I think we enjoyed the most at Coffee Bean, sitting outside with our lattes and taking in the atmosphere.
We talked about friendships, and I realised one thing, that deep inside everyone yearns for the friendship and acceptance of others. Even those whom are hard to relate to..it may take some time for them to open up to us. But I believe that as I press in to their lives and keep on keeping in touch with them, they would open their hearts.
Wished that we could spend more time together, but I had to meet Calynne and the rest. Oh yes we had a great time too at Cineleisure's HK Cafe. Ordered French Toast topped with Butter but it was quite big and I only managed to finish half of it! Was simply too full after Long Johns and Coffeebean... Next time I go there, I'd definitely order French Toast with butter again! And finish it all!!! hahaha.
Lastly, would definitely miss those who're leaving...hope that they'd be blessed as they go on to do greater things., and that wherever they go, His presence will go with them =)
My dreams will blossom...
|