The song "ICE BOX" sung by Omarion is my favourite for this season, and it's the first song that is played when you visit my blog. I thought of uploading the usual music video of the song, but came across the piano cover version. Decided to upload this one instead.
As I listen and watch him play the piano, there's something undeniable in him. The passion he puts into his piano playing is what draws me. Some people don't really love what they're doing, or know what they want to do. But there are certain people out there, who truly know what they want to do. They know who, where and what they wanna be... And they pursue their calling with such passion and hope. They simply love who they're called to be, though there's the sacrifice..the price to pay..it takes a toil, but it's a priviledge =)
Anyway, on a side note..I do have thoughts on continuing where I left off at piano the last time..you really enjoy what u do best..