<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My Roller Coaster Ride
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 12:17 AM

Riding my rollercoaster
Is a uphill and downhill
Sometimes you never know when the rollercoaster goes downhill

I know He was saying this to me:
"You fall in order to pick yourself up again. I believe in you."
Thank you Daddy God, for believing in me.

And everytime I pray, one of the things I pray about myself is that,
I'd be someone who has a strong ability and capacity to rebounce.
No matter how many times I tried and failed,
I will bounce back again
I will be better

Last Friday at our adults meeting, I felt Him saying,
"Don't lose the anointing and the hope, even in your downhill moment."

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living." - Ps 27:13

My dreams will blossom...