<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
At The Cross
Monday, August 4, 2008 at 12:13 AM

Here I am
Waiting, Believing, Searching
Will You strengthen these hands of mine..
Keep them from losing their grip

Then He showed me the Cross.
As I looked to the Cross,
I heard Him say.
"Trust Me to turn all the negatives into the positive
Just like how the Cross is the sign of a "+"
Every negative, I will make positive."


Whatever Resurrection you need...
Run to the Cross.
Run back to the first Love.
To where He paid the price for you and me.

"Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." - James 1:3-4

My dreams will blossom...