| The Gals & I |
| Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 7:45 AM |
Met up with the gals today at Blue Mist Cafe for lunch and to celebrate Bennie's birthday =) I aLwayS enJoy my tiMe tHere witH thEm tAlkinG and dining. (Eh..of all places Eve took a picture of the WALL in Blue Mist and put in her blog..) Just doing things toGether and cAtching uP witH our livEs makes me haPpy. I like to chill out with friEnds.. but sometImes wHen yoU chilL out, youR $$ also beginS to "chill out" fasssT yoU know what I mean..haha.. so wE need to be wise in our spending. We can buDget and go to pLaces thAt seRve goOd foOd, yet afFordaBle & woRth the moNey spent..but once in awhile it's good to pamper ourSelves wiTh yuMmy treats.
And yes! After indulging in all our fish & chips, we indulged in another one of our hobbies, which is taking pics wherever we go..So here are some pics taken today witH Eve, Winnie and Bennie ^_^


 I think all of them are so pretty in their own special way.. Winnie and Bennie look like japanese gals...and oh yes you see? Our hairstyles are somewhat similar. Bangs/fringes are in the trend now.. we all have bangs in front, and i specially termed them "Curtains". hAha! My cuRtain can't close properly in the 2nd pic.. eVer since i cuT bAngs, thE nEw hAir grEw ouT and my bAngs becoMe wavY.. hAve nAturally wavy hair which look good on me too bUt i wAnt the strAight loOk for thIs season.. need to stRaightEn it again, elSe it woN't be niCe when it gRows out. Going for my reBondinG seSSion next monTh =) ^_^
My dreams will blossom...
|