<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About Hair and Toys
Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 1:00 PM

YAY.. HaiR eXtenSions are IN the flow among our female SKIN staff! Every Sat I will do opening at Great World with Geri. So today when I arrived, I exclaimed, "Hey..." *Speechless* Then the both of us burst out laughing cos we saw our long hair and it was such a funny sight to see each other... hahahah.. Then we took a pic together, can see the long hair.. hMm insteAd of zooMing in we should've takEn a fuLL lengtH shoT..


Also there are some New friendS who juSt joiN us at GreaT woRLd!! They are Ernie, Popo, RoaR! and Humphrey Bear. (I gave them these names, cute right?)


Humphrey Bear is Sand's favourite, she says he belongs to her and her alone. However. She'd be so sad to hear that Humphrey Bear moved out today!!! To live with his new owner. And I was the one who sold him to the customer. Hahaha!!! *Oops!!! Sorry my dear Sand*


When I saw Ernie I was reminded about my childhood days when I had this Ernie stuffed toy my uncle gave me. It was one of my favourite toys. Then one day I found that it was gone. Eventually my mum told me she gave it away. *Sobs*.

I also had a MISS PIGGY stuffed toy from my cousin. MISS PIGGY was wearing a wedding gown. But the sad thing was, I brought her to kindergarten and left her on the bus.. Gone was MISS PIGGY.. I was really sad for awhile, then to make me feel better, my dad bought me a stuffed PORKY PIG. So sweet :)

Besides stuffed toys, as a kid I also played with Ninja Turtles and Ninja Turtle comic books. Remember waking up in the mornings to find a Ninja Turtle figurine together with the comic book on the table. Then when I asked my mum who bought them, she said the newspaper man threw the turtle in with the comic book. -_-(???) I wonder if back then, was I the only girl who loves playing with Ninja Turtles.

After I grew out of the Ninja Turtle phase, I started liking Barbie Dolls. I had 26 of them, mostly bought by my mum or given as presents :) I admired these dolls until Primary 6 too. Then when I grew older and didn't play with them anymore, my mum gave them to charity. One of these days if I happen to bypass toy stores, I will still look at the section of Barbie Dolls :)

^_^ ooooOohhh reMiniscing....

My dreams will blossom...