 |
 |
|
| Blessed |
| Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 2:44 PM |
Today I was talking to Venny during our fellowship. I asked her, "Don't you feel afraid at times?" She said yes, when young she's always been afraid and is a person who cries easily. But now as she has become a Christian, there're still times she really feels like crying but she has faith in God, that regardless of the outcome, He will see her through. And she's already very happy and thankful because she has friends like us. What keeps her going is the friendship, prayers, and encouragements. Whenever she feels alone, she can sense the prayers lifting her up. She's a person whose passion is praying. I once asked her what ministry she's keen to serve in. She said, "If there's a Praying Ministry, I'd want to be in it!" So whenever there's a pre svc prayer meeting, or morning prayer meeting she will be there. Wah... spiritual lady ah!
As she spoke to me I was very touched by her attitude despite what she's experiencing now. Childlike Faith & Courage. Attitude of Willingness. Consecration and Commitment. Ever since she came and joined W272, I feel so blessed getting to know her more and building relationship with her. It's truly my priviledge! :)
Dear Venny, you won't be walking alone cos Peiling, Yanny, Rosie, Yuncui, and myself will be here to cheer you on, W272 is with you and God believes in u too! Here's a word I want to bless you with. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you." - Jer 29:11-12. I believe He will use you. Keep praying and believing! WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!! *HUGS* ^_^
And yes..offering Him a song of praise is not easy when you least feel like it. But what's precious is your heart of sacrifice, really meaning every word you sing with all your heart, and you sense His strong presence.
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. He is my source.
My dreams will blossom...
|
 |
 |