<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
casting my cares, casting my net
Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Casting all our cares upon Him for He cares for us...
Distractions may come, people may feel let down,
But He is there to say "I'll never leave u nor forsake u"

Letting down my net of cares by faith...
I believe there will be a net breaking, boat sinking catch.
I want to be the ones He said, that
BLESSED are those who've not seen yet they chose to believe

Self aside, it's people that matters much more. Despite what I feel, when I empty myself to fill others, I get filled so much more. Truely those who sacrifice, can pour out more, and be filled again. Really believe that he who waters shall be watered too. And he who's emptied shall be filled again.

Oh yes I'm starting my 12 hour fast this season, every Wed and Fri. Let's fast & pray together =)

My dreams will blossom...