<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Farewell
Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Last Friday W272 did a farewell and made a slide for me. Honestly I thought they would give a farewell gift, but I never expected this, and I'm really touched and appreciate what afew of them said.. like always being an inspiration for them to serve, making alot of difference to their lives in the cg, or about being a really kind and sincere person behind those Ed Hardy, high heels and big belts..!!!...Whoa..well at least there are kindhearted Cleopatra's/Yakuza's out there!!! Oops. Hahaha.

But I will always remember Jingwei and Xiaoyu. Jingwei said, "God is with you and me and my prayer will also be with you. No matter how time goes by, please remember, Jingwei is always your friend." And Xiaoyu said, "Hi gal, thank God, let us have many many good days with you. Your words to me mean alot. Thank you. All the best wishes to you. Keep in touch oh." They're our two China friends who really brought much joy and love into my life..because of who they are. Reading their slide, though the words they said are simple, it was heartfelt....the friendship I built with them means alot to me too..:) But there's such thing called LUNCH/DINNER and we can still meet up! LOL...

I will miss everyone.. especially the relationships I've built in W272,..I've grown alot in serving all of them and.. I wanna thank Peiling for teaching me alot of things ever since last year when I stepped into cell group ministry to serve, giving me chances and believing in me. Most of all, for really teaching me about accountability, being life or death. Honoring others...The value of loving people.., having spirit of excellence...and many more. I've grown under her leadership. Praying that W272 will rise up and make strong disciples and bring revival!!!

Leaving with some pics below!

A slide of our fun moments and memories


Wanted to upload the farewell slide but couldn't find anyone who knows how to convert powerpoint into flash on blogger.. So I just took a pic of the cd..


Yanny is so sweet! Gave me a white and gold clutch cum handbag which will be so useful when I go out. Thank you so much :) *MUAKZ* )


Crossing over to another chapter in E465, Lawrence's cell group. I'm excited! Haha. It'd be a great priviledge to serve together with him for His glory! Believing that we can grow the cell group more, in quantity and quality. Focus & discipline.. What we focus on will definitely grow stronger.:)

My dreams will blossom...