| Resting |
| Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 4:42 PM |
Today over msn, someone shared with me their worries. Sometimes we really prayed persistently and did what we could do best, but still the breakthrough didn't come. Doubt, fear and worry begins to set in. Frustrated with the way things are going, we might even try to take over the situation by ourselves. And I said to them that we needn't keep praying and repeating our own desires everytime.., at times we just need to be thankful for His presence.. just spending time with God.. believing that all we ask is in His will. And all He asks of us in this period of waiting is to rest our cares in Him. Don't take back the things we've already given to Him. But let it rest.
Moments later after our conversation, they smsed me, "You know Carmen? You said that sometimes we needn't repeat our prayer.. just enjoy God's presence.. I just realised, usually there'd always be a time in a day when I feel worried about my job. When that happened, I just prayed & feel no worry after that. But... today, I realise that I don't feel worried anymore. Something told me that God just answered my prayer. What's His plan I don't know.. but somehow I know, He's working upon my prayer now."
I believe during the coming Arise & Build season, we will all grow deeper in God. Do great things for God. See the breakthroughs exceed our vision. Indeed He does not take care of us until we cast all our care onto Him. :)
My dreams will blossom...
|