<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
More than that
Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 4:21 AM

Accompanied my mum today to spring clean uncle's house cos he's coming back from Greece tomorrow =) And no, he's not from Greece.. was only there for a business trip =)

My uncle stays in Mandarin Gardens. I feel that the house we live in reflects the owner's style, personality and life! Just like how the interior reflects uncle. I wanT to liVe in a hoUse thAt's moDerN, styliSh yeT simplE! As I was doing my cleaning today, I thought about the building of His House.

He who sows..
..in righteousness shall reap in mercy.,
..bouNtifullY shall reaP bounTifully., and
..he who wateRs shaLL in turN be watered even moRe.


God is good. Arise and Build is coming, He's been giving me encounters into experiencing breakthroughs as I rely on Him. During my quiet time last night I was drawn to the song "My Source". He reminded me that He was the source of these hopes and dreams I've been building these 2 years. Though at times I feel that I might have lost it, look to Him and I will find it again. Keep building His House and His people up, and He will build the dreams I have too. "God is my source." With this word I will run.

He's moRe thAn thE thINGs we'Re doinG
moRe thaN thE hoPEs & dreAms..
He is my source!

My dreams will blossom...