| Yakuza |
| Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 4:34 PM |
Ok.. here's a short entry.. I'm feeling SleepY. Off to LALA land soon.
This is the third week I'm on beverage fast every Wed and Fri. I've begun to see fruitfulness in areas of my life and that's a good start! Makes me dream bigger and think broader.. just do it and let His creativity flow. I know that GREATER things will be done.
And today, I'm so happy because: 1. Xiaoyu will be coming for Fri cg..we plan to give her a surprise birthday celebration too. Hoping her housemate can come so I'd get to see her:) Heard about her but never seen her before. Haha.
2. I hit sales for Heeren again! Despite little crowd the day before, today was over $1K+ whilst I was there. I prayed. God moved. And did exceedingly abundantly:)
Today when Desmond saw me, he said I look like a "Yakuza"...Japanese gangster..Hahaha!!! It's more punk rock. LOL.. Leaving with some very random pics *Actually I want to show off the new cap I got* ^_^
Show off!



My morning fix: Spinelli Hot Chocolate

Finally, new Skull Cap from Far East Plaza, only $10 :) Looks "Skinnish" right?

Goodnight!

Haha. That's all for now..
My dreams will blossom...
|