<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Part of My Joy
Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 3:50 PM

I've some time to spare..so just thought I'd blog down some things we did and gifts I got prior to my birthday =) This year somehow I don't feel the expectancy of my birthday looming by like previous years..wonder why?? Haha. Would just like to spend time with my family, friends. I'm really thankful for the people I have in my life whom I love. Hmm...the gifts I received so far are practical, and very thoughful. *Just like me right?* hahaha.. OK. Carmen, don't diggresss!!! I'm really happy with what I've got. I'm a simple person who likes gifts which touch the heart., and that's what matters.. Ahem..gifts which are simple yet have value, not cheapskate hor..Oops! LOL :)

Yup and well, Tuesday we celebrated birthdays for the Nov babies: Eve & myself!!! Had a great time having lunch at Blue Mist. When you put a group of ladies together, we're much more engrossed in talking than eating..can say we "talked ourselves full".. HAHA=) Took a group pic after lunch :)


Here are the gifts from My Dears and Auntie Doris =)

MY DEARS: Winnie, Bennie, Eve, Shaun, Huiling
1. Body Shop Cooling Foot Spray which helps cool and relax your feet, especially for those who're on their feet for long hours on end. Feels cool, refreshing and minty when sprayed on.
2. Shu Uemura False Eyelashes!!! Lashes are made of pony and some other animals hair (forgot what animal..) Can't wait to try them, looks unique..but my camera not sharp enough..


This is from Auntie Doris :) Honestly I was so surprised and touched to receive this!!! Birthday not even here yet, and after CG just now, she came and handed me this.. Love the presentation, the way it's packaged. The handcrafted frame was attached to the ribbon, detached it so it'd look clearer on bloggy:)


This handcrafted frame is sweet., esp the roses.. hee. it says, "Reverence for God gives life, happiness and protection from harm." Prov 19:23


Behind the frame you can actually write a personal message.:)


Ok.. FINALLY.. here's the actual gift. Looks quite retro...It's a key/coin pouch!!! Really comes in handy so I needn't dig for my keys and some loose change when I need it.. makes life much more organized doesn't it? haha.

My dreams will blossom...