| Remembering... |
| Monday, December 1, 2008 at 1:24 PM |
For quite a number of times I've been deliberating whether I should use this blogskin..was thinking does it suit me? Does it look ok? But the picture of the tree and man underneath it with hands outstretched..guitar slung over his back.. makes me feel comfort and peace.
Then last week I was talking with a group of friends.. they're simply wonderful and I'm really happy mixing around with them, getting to know each of them better as a person. Summing up things..we were saying that everyone grows thru experience. We can really identify with someone who has gone thru the same fire as us in areas of our lives. It brings a peace and understanding that, yes, we are not alone, someone has gone thru that before, and they became stronger..braver..wiser. Pastor Tan said we must be forward thinking.. learn from things and move on. What makes a difference in handling all these... is the way we choose to see things in the midst of what's happening..
Likewise, Pastor Tan also said, "Remember what you've learned about God thru your experiences with Him. Experiences have a deep and personal effect in us. Remember and don't forget what God has done for us. The miracle is that our lives would be changed. There're certain things we need to learn by experience." What I lack, God will supply thru my experiences in Him.
I still remember what I was taught as I look back the past 3 years.. it has been eventful, it was exciting... and I believe with all my heart 2009 will be the BEST year yet. I will remember You in these years and the years to come.
Haha.. despite my initial thoughts bout this blogskin, I decided that this is the blogskin for the season.
LOL!!!!!
My dreams will blossom...
|