<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 2:08 AM

Today at the last day of the prayer meeting, I felt Him saying His blessings will come because of the faithfulness and servanthood to His vision. Wherever I am.. regardless of CGC.. PCGL..CGL.. it doesn't matter so much. All I desire is to be a good help to my leader.. just carry the same burden they carry...pray for them, lighten their load..their vision become my vision too.. do my best to keep loving and serving... the sacrifices given in exchange for the encounters are worth it.:)

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all that you desire shall be added unto you. For He's a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him..

My dreams will blossom...