<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DISC
Monday, February 23, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Went for the Inner Healing and Counseling Training conducted by Joy and Kevin Dyson. So thankful for their impartation. Now I know how to relate and minister help to different kinds of people when they need counsel, taking in mind the DISC profiling system. We were made to do our DISC profiles and first know who we ourselves are.

I've always been an S person, with abit of I and C here and there. Sometimes I wish I weren't so S. I wish I had abit more D-ness in me..LOL. Some people wish the opposite, that they are stronger in relating with people. But then again, no two person's are the same.. there is a reason why we are made to be either D,I,S or C.. or a combination of two or three traits..:)

Each of us were given a blue ribbon to wear on our name tags.. It says, "Who I Am Makes A Difference." I am MAD! (making a difference.) :)

My dreams will blossom...