<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Picture Taking Weekend
Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM

1. Today was Ricci's water baptism at Jurong West. I'm proud of her and how God is using her to reach out. And yes, we had fun during bap!.




2. Gave a short bible study to Annabelle and Ricci, then they stayed for 3.30 svc at JW, whilst I had to rush to expo.. I almost wanted to take bus 242 to the interchange.. then I thought, maybe I should walk the opposite side and take 179 faster? Along the way I discovered they have chartered bus from expo to JW!!! Yaayy..I boarded the bus for just $1 =)

3. Reached Expo and met Lingar for service.. Went to changi airport for dinner at Swensons after that. And we took more pics!




Hehe.. It was a Looonnnngg day.. but a day well spent.:) :)

Here comes Sunday!



Every Sunday we will hold a cell group for them...oUr fruits...

A part of my life...
Growing closer, stronger...
Enlarge my capacity.
Increase wisdom.
Again, search my heart..

My dreams will blossom...