| Tuesdays and I |
| Thursday, March 5, 2009 at 1:00 AM |
Every Tuesday before the meeting, I will head down to HMV and unwind to some music first before it's time. I've always loved listening to music, mostly english songs.. easy listening, pop, romance, soft rock, R&B, dance.. I'm a fan of music.. someday when I'm more settled, I want to resume back playing the piano.
Music I listened to yesterday: Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Best of Dance 2009, R&B-the love edition.

First time taking pics with Carla impromptu whilst waiting for the lecturer..she's 16 year old from Jakarta..and just completed her O Levels, then came to SIM-UB to study! The "baby" of our class.. and she calls me "jie jie". Hahaha!!!


This is me and Joanne, she's a very funny and quiet gal.. the things she does are unintentionally hilarious. haha.



I hope that I can do the maths midterm paper this thursday. I can do it. I believe I can I can I can...!! Carmen Lee. Be disciplined and diligent!!!
My dreams will blossom...
|