<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tea Party
Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 2:33 PM

When I finished my exam today I felt like laughing. I don't know why but I tried to control myself, else it would be embarrassing if I suddenly burst out in laughter. Maybe it's the joy of the Lord? Holy laughter? Laughter of relief and thanks? Or maybe it's a combination of all? Earlier on, something happened.. i don't know for some reason when I checked, I couldn't find my student card.. it made me sad and dismayed at the prospect of not being able to enter the hall for today's exam, or sit for the final paper.. but just then a thought came to my mind, I recalled that we could use our IC too! So I told myself, I would just have faith and go, whether or not I can sit for the paper.." In the end, thank God for His reassurance, things went smoothly.:)

Afterwards we went to this cafe called Tea Party located at Sixth Avenue! It's famous for their pastries, especially their scones. Choc chip, citrus peel, raisin, are their best ones. They serve set meals too...we had set meal which consist of pasta, soup and a drink. That alone was very filling.

Tea Party is very near our uni, few bus stops away. Sixth Avenue has all those nice food like Simply Bread, Tin Hill, now Tea Party.. wow their names are all so unique. Hehe. HMm and this gal knows all the places with good food, good ambience. She's really the expert one when it comes to food and is serious bout it too. From their customer service down to the way the food is cooked, she's very particular about their standard..wahahaha. Feels like dining with a food connoisseur. I'm priviledged indeed! :)

Below is the view at the top deck where we dined. It's nice, peaceful and quiet..good music to chill out to in the background. Jamie said Tea Party is a good place for studying. I told her within seconds, I would probably be in dreamland. ZZZZZZZZZ.


We ate and had lots of fun taking pics =)







Why no pics of the food?? Well.. we had so much fun taking ourselves and enjoying the good food that we forgot to take pics of what we've eaten. Haha. Next round then. Gives us another reason to come back again and eat with Karen, Joanne and Xuannie. *Beams*

Now that exams are over, I can focus on more things => Family. Friends. myself. Work. Integration n retention. bS. What I focus on, will grow.

My dreams will blossom...