| About Pigs... |
| Friday, May 8, 2009 at 3:13 PM |

Came across this at Marks & Spencer. I wonder why do they use pigs skin leather for shoes? I know there is fried pigs skin, pigs skin stew.. the skin can be boiled too..it's also found in "kway chap" if I'm not wrong.. pork is nice but I'm not a fan of pigs skin and pigs liver.
I remember when I was younger, my aunt would cook pigs liver for me then put lots of it in my plate of food. She said, "This is liver. You must finish all, it's good for your blood." She kept insisting so I obliged rather reluctantly. I'd be trying hard to ignore the strong aftertaste. Have to drink lots of soup after each mouthful. Now as I recall, it's not all about the aftertaste. I really appreciate the thought that she had, preparing and cooking it for me because it's for my good..though that was abit hard for me to swallow down =) And no..I'm still not a fan of liver. haha!
Then there's this pig that I think is cute. Her name is Ms Piggy. When I was small I had a Ms Piggy bride..stuffed toy given to me as a present from my cousin. Then one day I brought it to kindergarten and left it on the school bus. After that, it was gone we searched and asked the school but no one found it. Gone was Ms Piggy. I was so sad for a few days. Then to make me better, dad bought me a Mr Porky Pig.. Hahaha.. and yeah, I like Ms Piggy best. But I love his thought in getting Mr Porky Pig to cheer me up.:)

So this is the story about Pigs and about treasuring the thoughts that come with pigs...haha :)
My dreams will blossom...
|