<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Emotions
Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Something happened which made a girlfriend of mine really angry. I think it was quite bad and if it happened to anyone else, we would feel the same way. haha anyway it's a long long story to type here. And then I come to this conclusion that holding on to anger and complaining is really tiring - if you rehearse it and hold on to those emotions.

It's not a bad thing to feel negative emotion.. it happens to all of us.. For women, emotions can be the best gift and the worst enemy. I think emotions are good for us.. but the challenge is how to manage them. How to handle. Sometimes we become so clouded by emotions that we can't see objectively above the situation. If we can't handle our emotion, we may end up making a not-so wise choice of action or behaviour that might worsen things.. So we need the help of others, 3rd party whom we can be accountable to. In the multitude of counselors there is safety.

I'm thankful I'm becoming more n more of a positive and happier person..in the sense that, even in the times I'm sad or disappointed, I still hold on and choose to see the brighter side of things. When I focus on positive thoughts, I reap positive action n results. I thank God for bringing me encouragement and friends around me who push me forward.

Really the best is, whatever we cannot handle just let go n let God. And believe it...that the battle is His. Cos only He is able.

Labels: ,

My dreams will blossom...