<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
HAPPY FAMILY
Monday, May 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM



Celebrated Mother's Day with mum, dad, uncle..happy =) Mother's day drama reminded me of how I have grown over the years. From childhood to teenage.. and now young adult. I'm still growing - becoming a more responsible n loving daughter, and I believe my mum has grown whilst taking care of me and seeing me grow up from being a rebellious angsty gal into the person I become now. I have grown up to see the giver in her. How it is to have a strong heart. To sacrifice n lay down her life for her loved ones when things got tough for all of us.

Came across this quote in blogskins. Quite an interesting place to find it haha..
"The heart is stronger than you think. It's like it can go through anything and even when you think it can't, it finds a way to still push on.. though sometimes you want to run away cos you ain't got the patience for the pain. And if you don't believe it, look into your heart - the beat goes on.. we're moving closer to our better days. If you fall, dust it off, don't let up.."

We need.. Faith, hope, love. To bring us closer to our better days..give us strength for another lap.

Being a mum or dad is lifelong.. we don't get to choose who will be our parents.. But I believe that love is a choice. Thank u mummy dear for your unconditional love..Love u..happy mother's day =)

My dreams will blossom...