Had an enjoyable time in the company of a few friends today. We ate dinner at Bugis, then walked to esplanade and ate Hagan Daz, then over to MOF at Marina Square.. eat some more!... We like to eat. I love the company and the talks.
Here I am back home..this time enjoying the still and peace of the night...And well this song just came into my mind so I started singing it. It's a beautiful song called "I Surrender All" by True Worshippers
"As I lift my hands, pour Your mercy oh GOd.. Longing for YOur presencE noW.. I Surrender All.."
I said that I'd take my time to walk through it and I'm still taking my time. Every night I pray I ask, will this ever end? But what I thought I couldn't do without, He has filled with much more... With His presence in my life. By His grace and His stripes we are healed and set free. I treasure it.