| Loved. |
| Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 2:00 AM |

In every season, God is GOOD.
His love and goodness come in many different forms and packages. Sometimes we happily welcome the package with open arms and feel so blessed. Then there are times we think, this isn't be the package that we want to taste or receive, why did it fall into our hands?
Well.. when this happens to me I just learn how to trust. After all, it's not about my feelings and trying to figure Him out everytime... but more about trusting Him and let Him use this to work in my life. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. Hehe. There's always something more to it...
For a few weeks now, I've been drawing from Rom 15:13.. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. On Wednesday, Pst Mike shared this same verse during our counseling training at Riverwalk. When his eyes looked into mine as he said it, I almost cried cos I felt so loved.. that God really understood what was inside my heart and He's so real in my life. These are my reflections for the night. Am happy that whenever I think of Him I can just feel His presence..:)
Draw close n believe and I will have joy, peace n hope.
No matter what season I'm at in my life, He's more than enough for me..Labels: Loved.
My dreams will blossom...
|