| Thankful, Activities |
| Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 2:00 AM |
Wanna blog something but I just don't know where to start haha.. have many thoughts in my mind these few weeks as I see, learn n experience more things. It's a wonder.. like what goes on inside a person's mind? It's is always active, many thoughts, processes and things going on inside it.. Except when our mind is at rest.
I think it's better not to think and worry too much.. I used to worry alot but thank God not so much now. Now to a certain extent I will think and tend to worry at times but not excessively, cos I need focus and balance in my thoughts..
Been feeling very fatigued these few days. How I wish I can go for a holiday! Been longing to go for a short getaway trip.:) But despite my fatigue, all in all I feel even more strengthened, joyful, thankful n loved. Oh am getting back to my fastings again.. the fasting season.. hee..:)
I think June is gonna be really fun..:) Activites coming up in June: 1. Hiking/Trekking to bukit timah hill.. I'm gonna climb the hill!! 2. Guitar lessons.. need to invest in our craft.. I need skill... 3. Tennis with Carla..mmm hope she don't mind at night? hee...
More activities to come...Labels: activities, happy., mind, tired
My dreams will blossom...
|