<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
On The Move
Monday, June 29, 2009 at 10:55 PM

I remember a month back, I was in the train going home with my friend. Our conversation led to taking trains and buses. Buses are slower in general, but more comfortable... more chance to get seats. Whereas when u board the train... although it's uncomfortable - gotta stand, squeeze, rush with the crowds.. But you reach your destination faster.

And so I thought.. isn't it the same with life. When we live in our comfort zone, we take longer to reach our destiny. But when we keep moving, we reach our destiny faster. Whatever we do in life we must desire to keep improving and learning.. without that we become complacent n stagnant.

Sometimes we just need to move on. Cos when we keep moving on, we will have the grace to lead happier lives, be a happier person. It's tough but no matter what we gone through, He will not waste a painful experience but turn it round for your good. Turned it around He did. I feel touched.

I trust God - though I'm weak I become strong. And the strong shall become stronger.

Labels:

My dreams will blossom...