<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270987466963230595?origin\x3dhttp://what-i-wannabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Roads and Rivers
Saturday, July 25, 2009 at 6:55 PM



I'm thankful that although I can't control the seasons which come my way, I can walk through them hand in hand with God.. trusting in His heart.. that He knows the best for me..

So there will always be a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Before entering the new, He had to make me leave behind the old. Then will I be prepared to enter into the new.

And now, I welcome the brand new! I believe the last half of 2009 is gonna be great.. More things are in store. More things to tick off in my prayer book.. Gotta keep going.. believing.. visualising..that the promises are near..

Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing,now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

And He says that no matter where you are in the wilderness or in the desert, keep finding that road, keep finding that river. You will find it one day. Just don't give up, don't give in too soon. just don't...

Labels:

My dreams will blossom...