| Been Awhile |
| Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 12:46 AM |
Lately I've been spending less and less time online..except for checking emails and doing work stuff. No Msn chats unless I really see the need to talk to someone online or they need me. Love this season of my life.. spending more time with people outside cos the personal touch n connection is better.. so by the time I come home I just long to have some time to myself..
i think one of the simplest and greatest things is being able to enjoy solitude. Time to think, reflect..and be an introvert..haha.. time to put the rush of the day and things that happened aside..if i value solitude i will make time for it and find it. I wonder if there's no solitude what would happen.. Easier for chaos and confusion.. And so i think that the simplest things really are the most powerful.:)
My dreams will blossom...
|